Welcome to the Chartered Institute of Human Capital Development, USA (CIHCD) is a registered brand name synonymous with building the HR and human capital development culture. It’s affiliated to HRM Professional & Certification Institute, Nigeria.
CIHCD institution of higher education located in Nigeria and providing a variety of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. We work with some universities in Togo and Benin Republic, eg: ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic in delivering our courses.Today, CIHCD offers it’s own qualifications ‘Quality assured by our partner universities at undergraduate and post graduate levels in addition to and Post Graduate Diplomas.
In addition, the Institute offers a range of courses for Certifications and Post Graduate Diploma all of which are accredited by ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic. an international private universities.
The promoters of the institute are experience and seasoned professionals in HR education and corporate training. They have trained over 5,000 company’s staff and command a very high reputation for their quality of teaching and training. This results in excellent networking that helps in securing training and employment opportunities for students and for promoting the brand in the corporate sector.
In association with ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
• Master of Science (M.Sc) in Human Resource Management
• Post Graduate in Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Hons) in Human Resource Management, Business and Management
• Diploma in Human Resource Management
Why Study at Chartered Institute of Human Capital Development, USA (CIHCD)?
• All courses conducted by the Institute are accredited for full credit transfer for Bachelors and Masters degrees by our partner Universities and therefore internationally respected and recognised.
• All CIHCD courses are directly linked to our partners Universities in Togo and Benin Republic and students have a clear pathway to qualify with Bachelors (BA / BSc) and Masters Degrees.
• The Universities we work with have a distinguished history of over 10 years and highly ranked, respected and unblemished.
• Our Master’s Degrees take one full year for Coursework and one full year for Research in conformity to the highest academic standards.
• Our Diplomas for school leavers take 18 months
• Our Diploma students have a seamless progression pathway to a Degree.
• Our Diplomas for experienced or otherwise qualified individuals take 12 months for coursework and 3 months for research.
• We are committed to supporting students in their academic and professional progression, career advancement, personality and character development.